Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Ever Blog Post!!!!

Such a common title :( Oh well. Hi, my name is Sean. I'm an 18 year old Irish-American who has a inhuman desire to travel the world. I am a freelance writer looking for work so if you have anything that needs writing, I'm your man, for a price of course. I am a fan of punk rock and indie rock, and I absolutely hate the radio, I'm also getting pretty sick of T.V. I am into fashion, as an expression of a person, and not as a way to fit in and certainly not just as a way to cover naked flesh. I am a fan of Anime, and can sometimes (okay, more like most of the time) be really nerdy because of it. I like to read good books and listen to podnovels... That's all I've got to say right now so I'm going to hit publish, and finally join the world of blogging! Welcome To My Blog!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment